⇦ RETURN TO HOME PAGE⇦
NLC Growth GroupsWhat is a Growth Group? Why are they important?New Life Church is a church of small groups called Growth Groups. The goal of our Growth Group ministry is to change lives and bring God glory! A strong Growth Group network will definitely help us meet the need for relational based discipleship in our church family. Growth Groups consist of 3-12 people getting together weekly in convenient locations all over our area. Since people grow over short periods of time, we believe that 9-12 week semesters is a perfect length for a healthy group! The groups’ studies are discussion-based and we rely on good curriculum for theological foundation,
GRIEF SHARETuesday's 6:00pm/ Leominster/Theo Afful
GriefShare’s purpose is to equip churches with a complete set of resources that offer ongoing support and encouragement for people who are grieving the death of a loved one, a parent or a friend. This group will address the emotional, spiritual, and practical needs of grieving people with foundational biblical teaching.
TO SIGN UP, CLICK ⇨ GRIEF SHARE ⇦
16 FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS’ OF THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD
These are non-negotiable tenets of faith that all of the Assemblies of God churches adhere to. Four of these Salvation, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Divine Healing and the Second Coming of Christ are considered Cardinal Doctrines which are essential to the Church's core mission of reaching the world.
Hosted by various GG Leaders
Growth Groups are offered during the week on a variety of days, times and locations.
Semester 1: Fall Semester Starts September 15, 2019
1. Scriptures Inspired - Pastor David
2. The One True God - Pastor Mark
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - Bill Button (District Secretary)
4. The Fall of Man - Pastor Nate
5. The Salvation of Man - Jim Bradford (Former National Treasure/Secretary)
6. The Ordinances of the Church - Pastor Nate
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit - Alton Garrison (National Assistant Superintendent)
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism (and receiving the Baptism in the Holy Spirit) - Pastor David
Semester 2: Winter Semester Starts January 5, 2020
1. Sanctification - Pastor David
2. The Church and Its Mission - Heath McCoy (District Youth Director)
3. The Ministry - Pastor Mark
4. Divine Healing - Doug Clay (National Superintendent)
5. The Blessed Hope - George Wood (Former National Superintendent)
6. The Millennial Reign of Christ - Pastor Nate
7. The Final Judgement - Pastor Nate
8. The New Heavens and the New Earth - Pastor David
We are excited to announce that not only our own pastors will be delivering the material but also those from the National office and our district office.
TO SIGN UP FOR A GROWTH GROUP, CLICK ⇨ FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS’ ⇦
For More Info Contact:Sally DyerGroup Ministry Coach978email@example.com
CLICK TO ⇦ RETURN TO HOME PAGE⇦